Time: 9.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
To encourage and strengthen the connections between key players and stakeholders in the food industry, NIA is proud to present the InnovAsia 2011: Food in the Future (FIF2011) Conference & Exhibition to provide updates on recent innovations, trends and market perspectives in the food industry.
InnovAsia 2011: Food in the Future will showcase presentations by internationally renowned speakers on various topics related to the foresight into the future of health food sector, current trends of the global market, investment opportunities, and fascinating exhibitions from world’s leading companies.
- Global Perspective on Food Innovation
- Current Innovation Trend and Foresight
- Marketing Strategies for Innovative Food Products
- Recent Development in Application
- Food for Brain
- Food for Beauty and Anti-Aging
- Food for Well-Being
- Food for Weight Management
- Product Display on Food Innovation
- Business Matching
Reasons to Attend Food in the Future 2011
- UNRIVALLED presentations on the latest innovation and technology from food industry experts
- UPDATE on consumers trends in innovative food market
- UNIQUE food product innovations and breakthroughs
- UNDERSTAND emerging opportunities and challenges in the global food market
- UTILIZE networking opportunities and enjoy personal discussions with leading experts
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and those working in the food industry (health & organic food, nutraceuticals and dietary supplements, functional beverages, etc.)
- Researchers (food technologists, food designers, nutritionists, dieticians, biotechnologists, physicians, engineers)
- Regulatory and legislative bodies
- Food retailing, trade associations and services
- Investors and interested individuals