Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is Thailand’s premier venue for international meetings, conferences and exhibitions, renowned for its hospitality, service excellence and the quality of its facilities. With 65,000 sq m of space, the Center is ideal for conferences of up to 5,000 delegates and exhibitions of up to 900 booths, supported by the latest technology, numerous in-house services and a wealth of international management experience.
The Center was built to proudly reflect the essence of Thai culture in its architecture and décor, affording visitors and clients a real feeling of Thailand combined with the space and quality demanded by international events. That the Center has played host to numerous global congresses and international conferences over the past two decades is testament to the skills of the management team and the quality of the venue itself.
Designed in sophisticated “Thai Hi-Tech” style, Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is a majestic convention venue of international standards that incorporates traditional Thai architectural form and decorative details. The yellow and soft-white colors and inward-sloping exterior walls are traditional Thai forms, while the three-tiered glass canopy at the entrance was inspired by a northern Thai temple. In front of the Center is the “Lokuttara”, an iconic sculpture by national artist Chalood Nimsamer that resembles hands joined in a wai, the traditional Thai greeting.
Inside, visitors are always aware of being in Thailand. More than 1,500 magnificent pieces of Thai art decorate the Center’s interior. Many are specially commissioned, from portraits of Their Majesties the King and Queen painted by national artist Sanit Disatapundh to the huge wooden carving depicting the coronation of Indra.
The Center is equipped with state-of-the-art communications, translation and audio-visual technology to provide the very best support for international events, including:
- Simultaneous interpretation system of UN standard for 6 languages serving 4,000 delegates
- Wireless internet system covering all exhibition areas
- 1,000 direct-dial domestic & international telephone lines, which can be doubled for large events
- Booth and stage construction equipment plus high quality audio-visual equipment
- Organizer rooms, press room, religious room, and other all-purpose areas
Easy Access, Excellent Support
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is conveniently located in central Bangkok beside Benjakiti Park and Lake and surrounded by many 4-5-star hotels. It is easily accessible by road or mass transit, and is just 45 minutes’ drive from Suvarnabhumi Airport. QSNCC’s MRT Subway station offers mass transit connectivity to the Airport Rail Link as well as to hotels, shopping centers and many city attractions.
In addition to its convention and exhibition facilities, the Center assists visitors with many supporting facilities, including: banks, post office, ATM, food court, food & beverage outlets, convenience store, bookstore, pharmacy and beauty shop.
Excellence in Management
Since its opening in 1991, Queen Sirikit National Convention Center has been managed by N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd., whose experienced team provides a broad range of venue management services for conferences, exhibitions and corporate events. N.C.C. is able to offer clients fully-integrated, customer-friendly, one-stop services for food & beverage, booth design and construction, professional conference and exhibition organizing services.
- 10th United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD X), 2000
- Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC), 2003
- IUCN World Conservation Congress, 2004
- 11th United Nations Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice, 2005
- World University Presidents Summit, 2006
- World Allergy Congress, 2007
- 4th ICEM World Congress, 2007
- 13th Congress of the Asia Pacific Society of Respirology, 2008
- 11th World Congress of Pediatric Dermatology, 2009
- 14th International Anti-Corruption Conference, 2010
- 3rd Asia - Middle East Dialogue (AMED III), 2010
qsncc.com , qsncc.co.th