QSNCC in Brief
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC), managed by N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd., is Thailand’s first purpose-built, world-class exhibition and convention center. With floor space of 65,000 sq m, QSNCC’s layout emphasizes a traditional Thai structure, yet boasts a full range of equipment and facilities, including simultaneous interpretation system, wireless internet system, 1,000 permanent direct-dial international telephone lines, in-house food outlets and restaurant, and other supporting amenities.
QSNCC and its highly functional facilities can comfortably accommodate up to 6,000 people theater-style in the Plenary Hall, which can be divided into 3 sound-proofed sections of approximately 1,500 sq m each. The Ballroom and reception areas are suitable for such functions as a spectacular grand opening ceremony, gala reception and banquet. Gross exhibition area is in excess of 20,000 sq m.
QSNCC is located in the heart of Bangkok’s vibrant business district and surrounded by luxurious 3-5-star hotels. It is conveniently accessible by BTS Skytrain, MRT Subway, taxi, bus and car, and just a 45-minute drive from Suvarnabhumi Airport. QSNCC's MRT Subway station offers mass transit connectivity to the Airport Rail Link as well as to hotels, world-class shopping centers and many city attractions.
Technical Convention & Exhibition Equipment
- Simultaneous interpretation system (Brahler Network) capable of handling up to six languages for 4,000 delegates in the Plenary Hall or as required.
- 1,000 permanent direct-dial international telephone lines, plus an additional 1,000 lines for large events.
- Up to 7 dedicated exhibition and convention organizer offices with an adjacent Press Room.
- Full range of in-house conference services from our Professional Conference Organizer (PCO).
- Full-fledged Professional Exhibition Organizer (PEO) handling both domestic and international events.
- Full exhibition and display services such as booth construction, electrics, carpeting, etc.
- In-house audio-visual and computerized sound/lighting system support.
- Loading docks and secure outdoor storage compound.
Other Facilities & Services
- Parking space capacity on site for 700 cars and 30 buses, with overflow capacity for an additional 1,500 vehicles in the adjoining Thailand Tobacco Monopoly site.
- Wi-fi internet available in all areas of the Center.
- Coffee shop, restaurants and food outlets.
- In-house & outside catering and fine dining services.
- Business Center
|Building||Facility||Usable||Maximum Capacity (approx.)|
|Gross Area||Theater||Classroom||Banquet||Reception||Exhibition Booth
(3m. x 3m.)
|A - 2nd||Reception Hall||1,000||10,764||700||450||400||600||43|
|A - 2nd||Ballroom||875||9,418||700||440||450||600||47|
|A - Grd||Auditorium||260||2,799||-||-||-||-||-|
|A - Grd||Executive Center 1||35||377||-||-||-||-||-|
|A - Grd||Executive Center 2||70||750||50||30||30||40||-|
|B - 2nd||Main Foyer||1,587||17,082||-||-||-||1,200||40|
|B - 2nd||Plenary Hall 1||1,458||15,694||1,600||600||730||1,500||100|
|B - 2nd||Plenary Hall 2||1,740||18,729||2,000||700||940||1,800||120|
|B - 2nd||Plenary Hall 3||1,458||15,694||1,600||600||730||1,500||100|
|B - 2nd||Plenary Hall 1 - 2||3,198||34,423||3,500||1,400||1,800||3,500||210|
|B - 2nd||Plenary Hall 2 - 3||3,198||34,423||3,500||1,400||1,800||3,500||210|
|B - 2nd||Plenary Hall 1 - 2 - 3||4,656||50,117||5,000||2,500||2,500||4,800||300|
|B - 2nd||Meeting Room 1||225||2,422||200||120||90||150||15|
|B - 2nd||Meeting Room 2||225||2,422||200||120||90||150||15|
|B - 2nd||Meeting Room 3||225||2,422||200||120||90||150||15|
|B - 2nd||Meeting Room 4||225||2,422||200||120||90||150||15|
|B - 2nd||Meeting Room 1 - 2||450||4,844||400||240||250||300||30|
|B - 2nd||Meeting Room 3 - 4||450||4,844||400||240||250||300||30|
|B - 3rd||Lotus Room||800||8,611||250||150||200||300||-|
|C - Grd||Exhibition Hall||4,690||50,483||-||-||1,500||2,000||220|
|C - 2nd||Exhibition Hall||4,625||49,783||-||-||1,500||2,000||215|
|C - 2nd||Plaza||1,500||16,146||1,000||500||700||1,000||70|
|C - 3rd||Boardroom 1||196||2,110||-||-||60||60||-|
|C - 3rd||Boardroom 2||120||1,292||80||60||60||60||-|
|C - 3rd||Boardroom 3||120||1,292||80||60||60||60||-|
|C - 3rd||Boardroom 4||126||1,256||120||80||60||60||-|
|C - 3rd||Boardroom 5||60||646||50||30||30||30||-|
|C - 3rd||Boardroom 6||40||431||20||15||20||20||-|
|C - 3rd||Boardroom Lobby||204||2,196||-||-||50||80||-|
|Outdoor||Outdoor Zone D||850||9,149||-||-||-||-||100|
|Postal Address||60 New Rachadapisek Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
|Tel Number||+66 (0) 2229 3000|
|Fax Number||+66 (0) 2229 3319|
|Contact Person||Ms. Prapha Treamsasithorn, Director of Sales|